B.A.P

B.A.P

FT Island

FT Island
Five Treasure Island

Sunday, December 29, 2013

HAPPY 29th ANNIVERSARY MUM & DAD

Assalamualaikum | Hello | Annyeong 

To the mother who taught me
How to be girly and sweet
To the dad who taught me
How to be strong and never cheat

Today is an awesome day
A perfect time for me to say
How much I love you both to death
Which I won't stop doing until my very last breath
You both make the perfect pair
And that is the reason I want to share
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to MY LOVELY DAD & BELOVED MOTHER

The romantic love story of your life
And how you became husband and wife
Is something that I will tell my children
Hoping that even I have a daughter and a son
I will also tell my kids one day
That parents' like you don't come everyone's way
I wish that you remain happy and healthy
I wish that you stay like this forever as a couple
Beautiful, loving, caring and of course, wealthy

HAPPY 29th ANNIVERSARY.
Can you imagine? 29 years.. I'm so happy. I'm so proud :')

Good wishes with you on your anniversary
The happiest couple in the world, you are meant to be..

I LOVE YOU
SAYA SAYANG KAMU
SARANGHAEYO
^__<

1 comment: