B.A.P

B.A.P

FT Island

FT Island
Five Treasure Island

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Selamat Tinggal 2013


Assalamualaikum | Whatsuppp | Hello | Annyeong
It's been a long time huh?? ^__^
Now..I'M BACK !!! 
2013 gonna leaves us...

I have no way of knowing how people really feel, but the vast majority of those I meet couldn't be nicer. Every once in a while someone barks at me. If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am.


"Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right" 
- Oprah Winfrey



So,write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.
GOOD NIGHT~~
Assalamualaikum | Bye | Annyeong



No comments:

Post a Comment